- First, make sure your Jamstik is connected to your Android device using the Jamstik Control app and following the instructions in the Android connection page.
- Next, for best results in FL Studio Mobile, change your MIDI Mode to Single Channel and your Pitch Bend Range to +/-2 in Jamstik Control
- You may now close and shut down the Jamstik Control app.
- Open the FL Studio app
- Open a project and tap on the Plus icon at the bottom of the screen to add a virtual instrument
- Select Instrument and the instrument you want to play from the list.
- The MIDI instrument should now respond to Jamstik input. You can now tap record and use your Jamstik in FL Studio on Android. If you notice any MIDI issues with missing notes or pitch bend, re-open Jamstik control and make sure your MIDI Mode is set to Single Channel and that your Pitch Bend Send is on and Pitch Bend Range is set to +/- 2.
Please sign in to leave a comment.