The video below walks through how to restring the Jamstik 7 in order to use it as a lefty. The process for changing the strings is the same for both right and left-handed Jamstiks, just make sure to follow the corresponding string colors to ensure you string your guitar appropriately for your preferred handedness.
1) Remove the battery cover
2) Remove the battery
3) Remove the Hex wrench
4) Remove the faceplate
5) Use the Hex wrench to loosen the hex screw at the head of the Jamstik+
6) Remove the string from the standoff piece (string holder)
7) Feed the string through the battery compartment
8) Feed the new string through the battery compartment
9) Insert the string into the standoff piece (string holder)
10) Insert the string into the string holder & tighten the hex screw with the hex wrench (Repeat steps 8-10 for as many strings necessary)
11) Put the battery, battery cover & faceplate back into position
12) Now you're ready to start jamming on a fresh set of strings!
Have fun & happy jamming,
- Jamstik Support Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.