5.068 - 5.082 (current)
- Performance fixes (6-10ms savings in latency!)
- Updated BLE chipset firmware
- Accelerometer optimization
5.033 - 5.055
- Improved Hammer-On Mode: Hammer-Ons, Pull-Offs, and Slides
- Hammer On Timer now configurable in Settings Menu
- Accelerometer Access!
- Programmable MIDI Controller Numbers
- Accelerometer Output Threshold
- Configurable Angles
- Latency Fixes - Decreased Picking Latency
- String Bend Improvements - Added sensitivity to bending.
- Optimized jamstik+ Defaults
- After updating, HO Mode is set to default.
- Fixed default triggers and performance settings.
- Sustain Mode
This will help you accomplish legato passages, and let the notes ring into one another. This mode will allow the notes to ring freely. All notes played will continue to sound until the "String-Holdout Time" ceases.
- LED Bootup Sequence
Changed LED startup sequences to add more flashing of the red to indicate that the jamstik+ is thinking and validating data. Read a more detailed article on LED States here!
- LED Dimmed
Reduced brightness of the green LED when you are connected.
- Lefty Support Optimization
If you ordered a left-handed jamstik+ from us, we flipped the trigger values in software and play-tested to ensure consistency.
- Added D-Pad Shortcuts
- RIGHT + LEFT = Soft Reset (capo/octave reset)
- UP + DOWN = Tap Mode Toggle On/Off
- Optimized Volume Boosts and Triggers
- Support for Multiple bluetooth jamstik+'s to your device
- Updated Fingerboard Accuracy
- Added Tap Mode (Momentary) in D-Pad Configuration
A great feature that allows you to program Tap Mode to a specific button while holding it down. An office favorite is to hook it up to the mute button - easily switch in between styles while continuing to play!
- Added (Beta) Hammer-On in the settings menu
Our first installment of a Hammer-On experience besides Tap Mode. Stay tuned for new updates as this is still in beta-development!
- Added Maximum Velocity in the settings menu
Some compatible apps attach specific samples to notes with 127 velocity and we have given you a setting to change that if desired.
- Added Manual Transposition and Tuning in the setting menu
Incrementally change each strings tuning by to whatever notes you want! (+1/-1 = half-step/semi-tone)
- Added Tutor-Mode support
- Added Custom Tunings Ukulele and 6 String Bass
Also don't forget with if you ever want to bring back your jamstik+ to the factory defaults just go into Settings > Reset to Defaults and re-boot the jamstik, or Hold down the Power Button for about 30 seconds until you see a flashing red light.
Feel free to ask us any questions - just submit a ticket at our Help Center!