The Jamstik can be connected via it's supplied charging cable to supported mobile devices with an official USB to Lightning to USB camera adapter. If you have an iPhone 5 or iPad 4 or later, you should have no problem, however, we do not officially support the usage at this time.
Articles in this section
- How to Configure Hammer-On Mode for Jamstik on iPhone or iPad (Wifi)
- Does the original WiFi Jamstik support left handed players?
- Connection Issues?
- How to resolve cut-off notes
- Resolve wrong notes
- Sluggish picking response or missed notes?
- Finger detection or sensor problems
- Latency with wireless speaker
- Standard trigger values
- How to stay connected to internet via LTE or cellular connection while paired to jamstik over WiFi