Yes, MIDI is output on both the USB connector and via WIFI. The WIFI signal that is received is put in the format of CORE-MIDI and is compatible with the wide variety of MIDI apps on iOS and PC devices.
Articles in this section
- How to Configure Hammer-On Mode for Jamstik on iPhone or iPad (Wifi)
- Does the original WiFi Jamstik support left handed players?
- Connection Issues?
- How to resolve cut-off notes
- Resolve wrong notes
- Sluggish picking response or missed notes?
- Finger detection or sensor problems
- Latency with wireless speaker
- Standard trigger values
- How to stay connected to internet via LTE or cellular connection while paired to jamstik over WiFi