Zivix has multiple patents on a method to precisely detect the position of a fingertip. It uses a small amount of infrared light that makes a fingertip glow, and receptors can then read where the fingertip is, and track its movements.
Articles in this section
- How to Configure Hammer-On Mode for Jamstik on iPhone or iPad (Wifi)
- Does the original WiFi Jamstik support left handed players?
- Connection Issues?
- How to resolve cut-off notes
- Resolve wrong notes
- Sluggish picking response or missed notes?
- Finger detection or sensor problems
- Latency with wireless speaker
- Standard trigger values
- How to stay connected to internet via LTE or cellular connection while paired to jamstik over WiFi
Please sign in to leave a comment.