No, the jamstik includes a four directional D-Pad that serves as an electronic “capo” that can shift the note range up and down the guitar neck and into other octaves. Look in the instruction manual for directions on how to use the controls in this and other ways.
Articles in this section
- How to Configure Hammer-On Mode for Jamstik on iPhone or iPad (Wifi)
- Does the original WiFi Jamstik support left handed players?
- Connection Issues?
- How to resolve cut-off notes
- Resolve wrong notes
- Sluggish picking response or missed notes?
- Finger detection or sensor problems
- Latency with wireless speaker
- Standard trigger values
- How to stay connected to internet via LTE or cellular connection while paired to jamstik over WiFi
Please sign in to leave a comment.