The jamstik is designed to be a mobile device that pairs with other mobile devices such as the iPhone and iPad. As such, it is meant to be portable, and fit in a backpack. When learning guitar for the first time, it is important to get to know the chords that can be made in the first five frets. There are tens of thousands of songs that only use the first five frets. Moveable “bar chords” can be learned within the first five frets and later can be extended up the neck of a conventional guitar.
Articles in this section
- How to Configure Hammer-On Mode for Jamstik on iPhone or iPad (Wifi)
- Does the original WiFi Jamstik support left handed players?
- Connection Issues?
- How to resolve cut-off notes
- Resolve wrong notes
- Sluggish picking response or missed notes?
- Finger detection or sensor problems
- Latency with wireless speaker
- Standard trigger values
- How to stay connected to internet via LTE or cellular connection while paired to jamstik over WiFi